We understand that paying for dental care can be difficult. Our goal is to help as many patients as possible receive dental treatment whether or not they are covered by dental insurance. The cost of your treatment may vary depending on your individual needs and treatment plan. We will discuss with you the cost of your treatment and your available payment plan options before you begin treatment so that you can make the best choice for your dental health.
Read blog post - Understanding Dental Insurance
Forms of Payment
Most Insurances Accepted
Please call us to see if we participate with your dental insurance plan.
- HealthFirst Medicaid Adult, Child and Child Health Plus
- United Health Care Community Plan and Essential Plans
- Fidelis Medicaid Adult, Medicaid Child and Child Health Plus
- Affinity Medicaid Adult, Child and Child Health Plus
- Healthplex - Patients please call to confirm that your plan is accepted.
- Empire BlueCross/Blue Shield Healthplus (Healthplex) and Healthplus Essential Plan
- Delta Dental PPO and Premier
- J Stanis
- Guardian PPO
- Metlife PDF, PPO
- Cigna PPO
- Delta Dental AARP
- United Concordia
- First Ameritas
- First Reliance Insurance